Shipping RVs Trucks Buses
- USA International Shipping is an expert when it comes to shipping Recreational Vehicles from USA to ports overseas. We regularly handle motor homes, conversion vans, travel trailers, fifth-wheel trailers, folding camping trailers, sport utility RVs, toy haulers and truck campers.
- American market offers a huge selection of new and used recreational vehicles and these units are desirable with the customers around the world for their design, features and cost.
- Due to the size of RV’s the best way to ship them overseas is via roll-on roll-off shipping service (also known as Ro-Ro). Most of the recreational vehicles and travel trailers built in USA are too large to fit inside the regular ocean containers so Ro-Ro service must be utilized. Roll-on Roll-off vessels are specially designed to carry motorized vehicles of any sizes. They are equipped with side loading ramps and have multiple levels inside the ship.
- Our company has contracts with multiple Ro-Ro vessel carriers that service all major ports in USA and overseas destinations in Europe, Mediterranean, Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia. We also provide the inland pick-up service from the manufacturer, dealer, auction or a private seller in any city and state in the United States.
- One important thing to remember is that the ocean shipping price depends on the total size of your motorhome or travel trailer. The bigger unit you have – the more money it’s going to cost you to ship it overseas. Sorry, there are no shortcuts. When you request the RV shipping price from us – please, make sure to indicate the accurate dimensions of your RV.